- All visitors are required to use SafeEntry system to log their check-in and check-out.
- Individuals must maintain safe distancing of at least one metre at all times.
- All visitors to UHC will need to wear their own mask.
- Tele-consultations are strongly encouraged for the following:
- patients with chronic conditions
- patients with pre-existing medical conditions and require prescription refill
- family planning services
Please email email@example.com and arrangements will be made for a tele-consultation and medicine collection if appropriate. Otherwise, an appointment for a face-to-face consultation will be arranged.
Pre-Admission Medical Screenings
For information on students’ pre-admission medical screenings, please refer to this page.
For other enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For student insurance matters including medical, travel or COVID-19 coverage, please refer to this page.
In line with ‘Eat with Your Family Day’, UHC will be closed at 5.00pm on 4 September 2020 (Last Registration at 4.30pm).
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For medical emergencies after our operating hours, please proceed to the A&E unit at NUH.
For life-threatening psychological emergencies, please reach us at 6516 7777 (24hour hotline).